Thursday 22 October 2015

Divine Utterance 1

Divine utterance 1.
“For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.”
 Luke 21:15

Do you know that the Holy Spirit wants to talk through you? When He says “I will give you a mouth …” It means He will give you such utterance and words beyond your human understanding. Your words will not be your own anymore. He will be the One doing the speaking in you.

When this ministry of the Spirit is at work in your life, you will always know what to say because He will be with your mouth and teach you what you should say. Then your words will always be with grace, seasoned with salt and you will know how you ought to answer every man. Your words can be with such precision if you yield to the ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life.

In Acts 6:10, the Bible lets us know that when Stephen spoke, the Spirit spoke through him and his adversaries were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit with which he spoke.

Exodus 4:12 is your rhema for today, “Now therefore go, and I will be with your mouth and will teach you what you shall say.” Praise God!

Confession.
The Holy Spirit lives in me. He lives in my spirit and my spirit lives in my body. My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. He lives inside me. He talks through my mouth. He touches through my hands. He walks with my feet. Wherever I go the Holy Spirit goes. His power is inside of me twenty four hours a day, every day of my life. Amen.

For further study, read:
Jeremiah 1:9, Colossians 4:3-4, Isaiah 50:4.

Doing the Word:
Listen to the voice of the Spirit before you speak.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION