Friday 17 October 2014

The responsibility of soul winning.


“Therefore, because we realize how greatly the Lord is to be feared, we are endeavouring to win men over, and God recognizes what our motives are, and I hope that you, in your hearts, recognize them too.”
 2 Corinthians 5:11(WNT)

Being a Christian is a call to a divine responsibility because God now depends on you for the salvation of others. I remember when I just got restored to the Lord as a teenager, I witnessed to my friends and I also prayed for the salvation of many others. Finally, a lot of young people living in the estate where I lived began to give their heart to Christ. It will surprise you to know that when I met some of these youths after they got born again and asked them why they got saved, many of them told me to my face that it was because of me. To me that’s a great testimony.

Child of God from the day you got saved, you became a leader with the responsibility for the salvation of others. 2 Corinthians 5:17-18 says, “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;”

I encourage you to be a soul winner by reaching someone around you with the gospel of Jesus Christ love, and His unconditional acceptance towards everyone that believes.

INSTRUCTION
Pray for the salvation of souls, that the hearts of the unsaved will be receptive to the gospel of Jesus Christ through every available means it is preached today.

For further study read:
2 Corinthians 5:10-11, 15-20, Acts 20:24-27,
2 Timothy 2:24-26.

DOING THE WORD
Please share the gospel or your testimony of salvation with someone today.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION