Thursday 9 October 2014

Stand strong in the Lord.


“Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.”” 
1 Corinthians 15:33(NKJV)

One of the plans of the new age order is to debase art, and to make it run mad. They intend to do this by promoting new forms of art which will corrupt and defile the imagination of people because art is the language of the spirit. This explains why the quality of music and films being produced these days are filled with nudity and rebellion.

This is because it is part of the plan of the new age order to use media to promote and change mind set. This is because the greatest channel you need to use to change human attitude is the media. So they promote their agenda and the wrong values in form of entertainment, and as people expose themselves to such media, the spirit of the age can begin to gain influence over their minds by neutralizing their sensitivity to these negative ideas.

Also, one of the plans of the new age order is to create an interfaith movement by promoting other religions to be at par with Christianity. They are against the truth and seek to stand against the faith that Christianity is the only way to heaven.

 Yet Jesus said in John 14:6, “…I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” This means that any other way can never lead to the Father or to heaven. Only Christianity and faith in Jesus Christ can give salvation.

Therefore if you are reading this today and you are not born again, I bring you good news; God loves you, and He has already sent Jesus Christ who died as payment for all your sins and wrong doings. I encourage you to surrender your heart to Jesus today even as you declare His Lordship over your life by praying the prayer below:

PRAYER OF SALVATION
“O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day for my justification. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal Saviour. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life into my spirit even now. Amen.”

For further study read:
John 10:7-11, Acts 4:10-12, Hebrews 7:22-25, Revelations1:5.

DOING THE WORD
Thank the Father for the gift of salvation and pray that others who are not saved would come to the knowledge of the truth.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION