Saturday 18 July 2020

Bring God Glory





A Word In Due Season

Apostle David Wale Feso

Saturday, July 18th 2020


“Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.”
Revelation 4:11

The second character of a God-given vision is that it brings glory to God. The essence of a God-given vision is to bring glory to God.

David had a vision to build God a house and he wanted to build a house that will bring glory to God. He said, “And David said, Solomon my son is young and tender, and the house that is to be builded for the Lord must be exceeding magnifical, of fame and of glory throughout all countries …” 1 Chronicles 22:5.

God doesn't give you a vision for your personal aggrandizement, instead He gives you a vision that will glorify Him in your life.

Isaiah 49:3 says, “And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.” God wants to gain glory through your life. Isaiah 43:7 says, “Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.”

Knowing that you were created for God's glory should make you want to learn how to bring glory to God. One of the ways you bring glory to God is by singing or praising Him in songs. Psalm 50:23 says, “Whoso offereth praise glorifieth me …” There are more ways to glorify God other than singing.

Another way you glorify God is by doing what He asked you to do; fulfilling His plan and purpose for your life. Jesus said in John 17:4 (MSG) says, “I glorified you on earth by completing down to the last detail what you assigned me to do.”

Instruction.
Please read Psalm 63:1-2 and ask God to manifest His power and glory through your life wherever you go.

For further study, read:
Luke 4:18-19, John 2:1-11, Acts 10:38.

Doing the Word
Keep glorifying God by doing what He has called you to do.

crichurch.org

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive

To order for a hard copy of “A Word In Due Season” Call: +2348033827072, +2348051204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION