Sunday 5 July 2020

Follow Jesus 2


“Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.” Isaiah 48:17.

When you read through the scriptures, you will discover that everyone who followed Jesus fulfilled their destiny.
For instance, Paul followed Jesus and he fulfilled his destiny. He said in 2 Timothy 4:7-8, “I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.” This reveals that you cannot follow Jesus and not fulfill destiny.

I challenge you today if you are a Christian to go back to the Word of God and read Matthew, Mark, Luke and John; study the life of Jesus and model it.

Even if you are in business, you can ask Jesus to show you how to do business and he will. Someone may ask, “Can Jesus show me how to do business?” Of course yes. Jesus Himself said in Luke 2:49 (NKJV), “… Did you not know that I must be about My Father's business?” Jesus can make you if you are in business if you follow Him. From tomorrow, I will show you some things you can learn from Jesus if you are in business.

Instruction.
Please read Philippians 1:9 and ask God to give you love for the knowledge of His Word.

For further study, read:
Deuteronomy 8:17-18, Job 22:21-25, Psalm 25:8-9.

Doing the Word
Study Matthew, Mark, Luke and John and ask Jesus to teach you principles that will help you succeed in your business.

crichurch.org

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072, +2348051204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION