Friday 17 July 2020

Vision Preexisted You



“For we are God's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].”
Ephesians 2:10 (AMP)

Your life had been predestined of God. This means that God planned your life beforehand. That is why God's vision for your life has to be revealed to you because it preexisted your birth. So you have to discover God's vision for your life.

For Nehemiah, God put the vision in his heart as seen in Nehemiah 2:12, “And I arose in the night, I and some few men with me; neither told I any man what my God had put in my heart to do at Jerusalem …” God can put His vision for your life in your heart.

In Jeremiah 1:5 God told Jeremiah, “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” This reveals to you that before you were born God knew you. Just like Jeremiah, before you were born, He had already decided what He wants to do with your life.

God's vision for your life preexisted your birth and because vision is a revelation of God's plan and purpose for your life, God’s vision for your life was your permission for entry into the earth.

With this understanding, I encourage you to work towards fulfilling that purpose because purpose is the permission for entry into the earth.

Instruction.
Please read 2 Chronicles 1:10 and ask God to give you specialized knowledge on how to fulfill your God-given vision.

For further study, read:
Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV), Acts 26:16-18, Galatians 1:15-16.

Doing the Word
Stick to the vision God has shown you concerning your life.

crichurch.org

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive

To order for a hard copy of “A Word In Due Season” Call: +2348033827072, +2348051204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION