Sunday 12 July 2020

Be Vision Driven


“Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.”
1 Timothy 4:12.

Yesterday I told you that one of the things that has made me consistent in my life all these years is vision. I have a vision that drives me in everything I do. God told me, “Set forth a standard.” That makes me an example, a reference point, a prototype and a standard for believers as seen in our opening scripture.

This is why morality is important to us as a ministry because we are called to set forth a standard. We are called to be an example of purity, therefore marriage is important to us. I love my wife the way I do to show you the way you ought to love your wife. My love for my wife is not because she is perfect, it is because I understand that the day my wife deserves my love, I don't love her. The proof of my love for my wife is my willingness to love her even when she doesn't deserve it. I am to give her the best love she does not deserve because love is not love until it is unconditional.

Why do I always want to follow the leading of the Spirit of God in everything I do? It is because I have been called to be an example in spirit.

We prioritize godliness in our ministry because of our vision. This has made some people leave us because according to them, 'the standard is too high'. Indeed the standard has to be high because we have been called by God to set forth a standard.

Instruction.
Please read Acts 14:26, Acts 15:40 and commend yourself to the grace of God concerning your work, job or assignment.

For further study, read:
Acts 16:9-10, Acts 26:16-19, Titus 2:6-8.

Doing the Word
Be a standard for the believers in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, and in purity.

crichurch.org

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive

To order for a hard copy of “A Word In Due Season” Call: +2348033827072, +2348051204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION