Tuesday 14 July 2020

Find Your Assignment


“And I arose in the night, I and some few men with me; neither told I any man what my God had put in my heart to do at Jerusalem …”
Nehemiah 2:12.

A vision is a revelation of your God-given assignment. For every life there is a God-given assignment.

In our opening scripture, Nehemiah spoke about the work God had put in his heart to do. That meant he had a revelation of his God-given assignment.

Acts 26:17-19 reveals to us the vision or God-given assignment of the Apostle Paul which was given to him by revelation.“Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me. Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:”

2 Timothy 1:9 (MSG) says, “who first saved us and then called us to this holy work. We had nothing to do with it. It was all his idea, a gift prepared for us in Jesus long before we knew anything about it.” Your God-given assignment is a holy work and a gift prepared for you to do in Christ before you were born. The reason you are alive today is to discover it and fulfill that vision.

Instruction.
Please read 2 Thessalonians 1:11-12 and ask the Father to glorify Himself through your life.

For further study, read:
John 4:34, Acts 20:24, 2 Timothy 4:7-8.

Doing the Word
Focus on finishing the assignment God has given you.

crichurch.org

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive

To order for a hard copy of “A Word In Due Season” Call: +2348033827072, +2348051204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION