Wednesday 1 July 2020

It Begins With Salvation


“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.” Ephesians 2:10. In this month's devotional, we examine the subject of vision. It is also important I let you know that one of my callings as an individual is to help men find God, follow him and fulfill His plans and purpose for their lives.

The journey of vision begins with salvation. If you are going to fulfill God's plan for your life, the first thing is for you to be saved. Secondly, you need to understand that for every demand that God requires of you, He makes His power available to you to carry it out. This means that the demands of God are always equal to His provisions. Know that whatever God demands of you, He gives you the ability to carry it out.

The first step to fulfilling your destiny is for you to be saved. The Bible says in 2 Timothy 1:9, “Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,” Salvation is the first step to fulfilling destiny.

Therefore, if you want to know what God wants to do with your life, get saved first. Then you will be able to receive from Him the revelation of His holy calling and purpose for your life which was given you in Christ Jesus before the world began.

Prayer of Salvation.
O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe He is the Son of God. I believe that Jesus Christ died for my sins. I believe that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day for my justification. With my mouth I confess that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my personal Saviour. By my faith in the blood of Jesus, I believe, I receive, the washing away of all my sins. By my faith in the Name of Jesus, I believe, I receive, eternal life into my spirit. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I repent of my sins and I turn away from them. Teach me how to succeed in life, in business, in my career, in my ministry, and in all that I do. Amen.

For further study, read:
Romans 8:28-30, 1 Peter 2:9, Hebrews 3:1-2.

Doing the Word
Thank God for the gift of salvation.

crichurch.org

#JesusIsLord
#JesusIsAlive

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072, +2348051204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION