Sunday 16 March 2014

No distance in the Spirit

“But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”
John 4:23-24(KJV)


Today from our opening scripture we see from the words of the Lord Jesus that we are living in a day where God is seeking true worshipers who will worship Him in spirit and in truth because God is a Spirit.

Therefore, if God is a Spirit, it means that He is not limited by distance, He is everywhere at the same time. So, you can have fellowship with God at anytime and everywhere. It is not only when you pray in a Church building that God hears you. God is everywhere, and He hears you no matter where you are when you pray in the Name of Jesus.

For instance, I remember praying for someone in a studio and right there in the studio the presence of the Lord was so strong that the young man went under the power as I laid hands on him. Why do I get such results? It is because, if I have to pray, no matter where I am, it must come from my spirit, so I am confident the power of God is going to work right there. By the grace of God, at one time I prayed for two deaf and dumb ladies begging in front of an eatery in Yenagoa and both of them were healed instantly, they heard and spoke right there.

Child of God, the power of God is not limited or restricted to the Church building, you carry the power of God in you, and you can see the power of God manifested wherever you are when you pray in the Name of Jesus.

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you because I am strengthened with miracle working ability by the Holy Spirit in my inner man, and I desire that my whole being be filled and flooded with divinity in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

For further study read:
Ephesians 3:14-19, Philippians 4:13, Acts 3:1-16.

DOING THE WORD
Do not hesitate to pray for the sick or to put a demand on the anointing for miracles wherever you find yourself today.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION