Sunday 16 March 2014

Consider it done

“Ask, and it shall be given you; …”
Matthew 7:7(KJV)


Our opening scripture is a more sure Word from Jesus. He totally meant what He said. When He said, “Ask, and it shall be given you;” He meant it. Therefore, this understanding should give you rest whenever you pray.

When you pray to the Father concerning anything, consider it done because Jesus said in John 14:13-14, “And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.” Meditate on these things and it will give you a new attitude when you pray.

I will like to share a story with you about two men who were American missionaries who wanted to go to South Africa for missions. They prayed asking God to finance their missions trip, as they knelt down to pray, one of them stopped and slapped the other missionary on the back, and said, “God has answered.” And surely, He answered, because they got the money they asked for. The Bible says in Mark 11:24, “Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”

Therefore, whatsoever you desire from the Lord today, as you ask, believe that it is yours, then start thanking Him for it because it shall be manifested. Know that it is not when you see it, that you received it, you actually received it when you asked. The duration between when you see it and when you asked, is determined by your faith.

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you because according to your Word, he that believeth hath, therefore I declare that whatsoever I ask in the Name of Jesus today, I believe that it is done, and I rest from all my worries in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
John 15:16, John 16:24, Ephesians 3:20.

DOING THE WORD
Ask and it shall be given you that your joy may be full.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION