Friday 21 March 2014

I will answer you

“Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” Jeremiah 33:3(KJV)



The words in our opening scripture are sure words spoken by the Lord Himself, He says, “Call unto me, and I will answer thee,…” This means that God puts prayer in a positive note. He didn't say call unto me and you will get a yes or a no. That's not what He said, He said, “Call unto me, and I will answer thee,…”
We

This is why the Bible says to us in James 1:5, “If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.” God is a generous God and He is willing to answer your prayer and give to you without finding fault.

Therefore, I encourage you today to ask in faith according to James 1:6-7, “But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.”

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you for giving me the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of you, I thank you because the eyes of my understanding is enlightened to know the hope of your calling, and the riches of your glorious inheritance in the saints in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Romans 10:12, Isaiah 45:3, Isaiah 48:6.

DOING THE WORD
Ask the Lord to grant you revelation into hidden truths and secrets today.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION