Sunday 16 March 2014

Speak the logos

“All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.” John 1:3(KJV)

The Bible says in our opening scripture that nothing was made without the Word. The word 'made' is from the Greek word 'ginomai' which means 'to be brought to pass'. How are things made? They are made by the Word of God. The Greek word interpreted 'Word' in our opening scripture is the word, 'logos' meaning God's thoughts.

Where can you find God's thoughts? God's thoughts are found in the Word of God. How can you find God's Word? You find God's Word in the Bible. Therefore, when I find what is written about me or my circumstances in the Bible and I speak it, it will surely comes to pass.

This is why I am bold to say that I will never lack money, why? The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 8:9, “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.” Therefore, I am rich.

This is why I can boldly say that I will live my days in health because the Bible says in 1 Peter 2:24, “Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.”

Therefore, I encourage you to search the scriptures and consistently declare the Word of God concerning who God has made you and as you do, it will surely be brought to pass in your life as it is written.

CONFESSION
The Lord has said that He will never leave me nor forsake me, so that I may boldly say, “The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.” By the grace of God I am what I am, therefore, I declare that I am strong, the Word of God abides in me, I have overcome the wicked one.

For further study read:
2 Corinthians 4:13, Hebrews 10:7.

DOING THE WORD
If it is written in the Word, then declare it about you. That's how God sees you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION