Sunday 16 March 2014

The father answers prayer

““That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.”
1 John 1:3(KJV)


Do you know that you have been called into a relationship, a united fellowship, and communion with the Father? As a child of God, you are not a stranger to the Father or to Jesus. Are you conscious that you have such a close relationship with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ? If you are, your prayer life will be different. You will not need to ask other people to pray for you and help you to beg God because you know you have direct access to the Father.

The word 'Father' means 'source.' Therefore, you ought to see the Father as your source for everything and then relate with Him in that understanding.

In Psalm 65:2(CEV), the Bible says, “Everyone will come to you because you answer prayer.” This is why I tell people to be careful what they pray for, because it will be answered. When you function with this understanding, your prayer life will no longer be a gamble, you will be certain that when you ask the Father for anything, He will answer you.

This was the kind of understanding that Jesus had when He walked this earth as a man, He knew that He was in a vital fellowship, partnership and communion with the Father who answers prayer, this is why He said in John 11:41-42(CEV), “Jesus looked up toward heaven and prayed, "Father, I thank you for answering my prayer. I know that you always answer my prayers. But I said this, so that the people here would believe that you sent me."”

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you for answering my prayer. I know that you always answer my prayers. Therefore, I rest from all my worries knowing that I am living in the finished works of Christ where all things are ready unto me. All my needs are met because the Father is my source in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
Psalm 66:19, Psalm 91:15, Psalm 102:17, Isaiah 65:24,
Acts 10:31.

DOING THE WORD
Take some time today to worship the Father and thank Him for His answers.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION