Thursday 21 November 2019

Focus On The Vision


“Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.” Hebrews 12:2.

For you to be successful in the fulfilment of God's vision for your life, you must have a clear focus. According to our opening scripture, Jesus had His focus on the vision. The Bible says, “… who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame …”

The reason why people give up on the vision God had shown them is because they let it slip from before their eyes. Discouragement sets in when you are more focused on the present circumstances than the vision and the glorious future ahead of you.

For instance, I always kept my focus on the vision and future ahead of me when the Lord sent me to Bayelsa State many years ago. So, even though we were meeting in a place that was not so decent at the time we started, I was not discouraged because my focus was not on my present but on the joy that was set before me. As a result, I was able to despise the shame because I had seen the future.

Do you know the reason why you may feel discouraged today, it is either you have not seen the future or you are not focused on the future. Your faith will thrive when you can clearly see the vision and future ahead of you.

Instruction.
Read Jeremiah 33:3 then spend time praying and ask God to show you what He has assigned for you to do.

For further study, read: 
Romans 8:30-39, 2 Corinthians 4:13-18,
2 Corinthians 5:7.

Doing the Word
Keep your eyes on the vision and future God have shown you.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION