Thursday 14 November 2019

Faith And Vision



“For with God nothing shall be impossible.”
Luke 1:37.

From today, I will begin teaching on faith and vision fulfilment because without faith your vision will not be fulfilled.

What is vision? Vision is God's blueprint for your life. It is a revelation of God's plan and purpose for your life. Vision is a revelation of your God-given destiny.

Every genuine vision is humanly impossible but with God nothing shall be impossible. So when we are functioning in faith, we are confident that God will do what He has promised.

In Habakkuk 2:1 the Bible says, “I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.”  Notice that this man went to pray so he could hear from God. This is important because without hearing the Word of God there can be no faith. Faith is a product of the Word of God.
Habakkuk 2:2 says, “And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.” In this verse, the Lord instructed Habakkuk to make the vision plain upon tables. This means that if you are going to fulfil your vision by faith there must be clarity. In other words your vision or whatever you are believing for must be clear and specific.

What are you believing for? What is your vision? Is it clear and specific? Have you written it down in a book? If you have not, that is the first thing you need to do.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank You for giving me grace for insight and revelation into Your will and Your plan for my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read: 
Isaiah 30:8, Habakkuk 2:2 (MSG),
Revelation 1:18-19.

Doing the Word.
Write out the things you are believing for before the end of the year and thank God for them every day.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION