Tuesday 26 November 2019

Dream



"Look as far as you can see in every direction—north and south, east and west. I am giving all this land, as far as you can see, to you and your descendants as a permanent possession.”
 Genesis 13:14-15 (NLT)

I want to encourage you to dream. Imagine and see yourself in the future God has shown you. God told Abraham in our opening scripture to see in every direction – north and south, east and west. That can only be possible if he sees it with his imagination.

God is saying the same thing to you today, use your imagination and see the future. A man wrote down one hundred and fifteen things he wanted to achieve and he achieved almost everything before he died.

Get a note book, write out your dreams and all that you want to achieve with your life. As far as you can see, God is willing to give it to you.

Confession.
Father in the Name of Jesus, I am a believer, am not a doubter. I believe that you have a great plan for my life. Whatever it is, I open my heart and my mind to receive visions and your dreams of greatness that you have for me. Holy Spirit fill my heart and my mind with pictures of the future God has ordained for me. Holy Spirit heal my mind and my imaginations. Deliver me from the corrupt thoughts and lusts that have corrupted my imagination. Holy Spirit, I ask that my imagination will become the womb of God for the conception of the future that God has for me. Thank You Father, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Genesis 15:1-5, Genesis 37:5-11, Joshua 6:1-2,
2 Peter 3:18.

Doing the Word
Confidently dream and write down what you see knowing that they will all come to pass. 

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION