Tuesday 5 November 2019

God Is Faithful



“My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. Once have I sworn by my holiness that I will not lie unto David.”
 Psalm 89:34-35.

Faith is anchored on the faithfulness of God. God always keeps His Word.

Our opening scripture reveals that when God speaks, it is a covenant, in other words He has taken an oath; swearing by Himself that what He has said must happen. So when God speaks, know it has a covenant backing.

Hebrews 11:11 says, “Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.” Faith is a personal matter. Sarah believed and received strength to conceive seed. You too can believe as a woman even if your husband does not and you will receive strength or power to conceive seed.

1 Thessalonians 5:24 says, “Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.” The Message translation puts it this way, “The One who called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll do it!” This means that when God speaks you can take it to the bank because it will happen. God is dependable, reliable and trustworthy.

2 Corinthians 1:20 says, “For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.” Everything you want that God has promised, when you come to Christ, it is a yes for you.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I believe I receive all I require for life and godliness through Your power that is at work in me, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:

Numbers 23:19, 1 Kings 8:56, Matthew 24:35, James 1:17.


Doing the Word
Give the Lord thanks for every good thing you desire of Him.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION