Friday 29 November 2019

Define Your Destination



“I don't mean that I am exactly what God wants me to be. I have not yet reached that goal. But I continue trying to reach it and make it mine. That's what Christ Jesus wants me to do. It is the reason he made me his. Brothers and sisters, I know that I still have a long way to go. But there is one thing I do: I forget what is in the past and try as hard as I can to reach the goal before me. I keep running hard toward the finish line to get the prize that is mine because God has called me through Christ Jesus to life up there in heaven.”
Philippians 3:12-14 (ERV).

Have you defined your destination in life? If you have not you will be a drifter in life. For instance, if you are going to Lagos, you are not supposed to board a vehicle going to Abuja, if you do, you will arrive at the wrong destination. Yet that is what is happening to many people in life; they are in the wrong vehicle heading for the wrong destination. But since they have not defined their destination, they do not know. At the end of the day, their lives become a waste.

One of the reasons you should define your destination in life is because the man who knows where he is going will have the greater speed in life.

The Bible says, “The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.” Ecclesiastes 10:15. I encourage you to examine your life goals to be sure that you are on the right path to your destination because if you are not, you will not fulfil God's vision for your life.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that You cause me to stand perfect and complete in all your will for my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read: 
Psalm 40:7-8, Colossians 4:12, 2 Timothy 4:6-8.

Doing the Word
Never deviate from the path of God's will for your life.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION