Monday 18 November 2019

The Centre Of His Will 2



“See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.”
Ephesians 5:15-17 (NKJV)

Living outside of God's will for your life is a waste of your life. The Good News Translation puts Ephesians 5:17 thus, “Don't be fools, then, but try to find out what the Lord wants you to do.” There is something the Lord wants you to do with your life. Find it out and live for it. When you capture God's dream for your life, its success is inevitable if you comply with the program.

You learnt yesterday that God's dream never fails, it works. So when you find out God's plan for your life, you have found a success guaranteed vision or dream. There are people who will work hard and yet amount to nothing much because they have no grace for what they are trying to do. They are outside of God's plan for their lives. I want you to know that whatever God calls you to do, He will empower you to do it.

I remember when I was younger, I liked football and I played football; I had the speed, the sagacity and the youth. I wonder where I would have been if I had chosen that as my career, it is certain I would not be at the center of God's will for my life as I am now. Life is more than just for pursuing your dreams, it is for fulfilling God's plan and purpose for your life. If you don't want to fail in life, find out what God has called you to do and do it.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that You give me wisdom and insight into Your perfect plan for my life so that I may function accurately, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read: 
Proverbs 16:9, Jeremiah 29:11, Ephesians 1:11.

Doing the Word
Are you pursuing your own dreams or you are fulfilling God's plan and purpose for your life? Examine your life.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION