Thursday 28 November 2019

Define Your Life



“Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.”
Hebrews 10:7.

Have you defined what your life stands for? I will like you to read today's devotional with thought and study, then take out time to pray and fellowship with God so that He can help you define your life in line with His will.

I believe everybody should have one word that defines their life. For me, my one word is purpose. For Jesus His one word is life. What is your one word?
­­
I also believe everyone should have a sentence that defines their life. Jesus said, “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10. For me, my sentence is to help men find God, follow Him and fulfill His plan and purpose for their lives. That is my sentence. What is yours? You need to commune with God and let Him reveal the one word and sentence that defines your life to you. Such clarity is key if you are going to fulfill God's plan and purpose for your life.
The greater your clarity, the greater your focus, the greater your focus the greater your success. This is because the man that is focused will achieve more than the man that is distracted.
Finally, I discovered that Jesus also had a paragraph that defined His life, He said, “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.” Luke 4:18-19. I believe you should have yours too. This is my paragraph; “I am an Apostle called to teach, preach and heal with the sole aim of becoming like Jesus by exposing myself to the influence of God's Word and His Spirit even as I make a practice of love, so that I may be able to inspire the Body of Christ to embrace the Biblical mandate to take the love of God, the Word of God and the healing power of God to every individual within their sphere of contact.”

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that You fill me with the knowledge of Your will concerning every area of my life in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Acts 13:47, Acts 26:1-19, Romans 15:15-16, Galatians 2:8.

Doing the Word
I encourage you to think it through and write down the one word, sentence and paragraph that defines your life in a notebook.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season" Call: +2348033827072,
                 +2348051204708

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION