Thursday 30 October 2014

Born for results.


“Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion.”             
Isaiah 8:18(KJV)

You must take responsibility for results because leaders take responsibility for results. When you have results of success and great accomplishments, you will be able to inspire others. Go for results, desire to be successful.
Your results in life is what determines your influence. A Pastor whose ministry is impacting the whole world is more influential than a Pastor who is just reaching a State. I challenge you today to go for results. Desire to be more, do more, and have more than you had yesterday for the sake of the gospel.

Child of God you were born for success. This is because when you were born again, your ability to fail stopped. Your capacity for failure was removed the day you got born again. That is why the Bible says in 1 John 5:4, “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.”

You were born for success. You were born to win. There is no defeat in your spirit. All you have in your spirit is victory and success.

You are the handiwork of God, and God does not manufacture junks, neither does He sponsor flops. If God made you, it means that you are good enough for success and you are God's best. This is because every product is a reflection of the manufacturer. So if God made you it means that you are a success going everywhere to happen.

CONFESSION
In the Name of Jesus I declare that I am a success because I am God's own handiwork, recreated in Christ Jesus, that I may do those good works which God planned beforehand for me. Am taking paths which He prepared ahead of time, that I should walk in them. I am living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for me to live.  

For further study read:
Ephesians 2:10, Philippians 1:6, 2 Corinthians 9:8, Hebrews 13:20-21.

DOING THE WORD
Think and act like God's best because that is who you are.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION