Monday 27 October 2014

You have no limits.


“You will also know the unlimited greatness of his power as it works with might and strength for us, the believers.” 
Ephesians 1:19(GW)

When you receive the Holy Spirit, He not only empowers you He will also expand your vision. For instance, before Kenneth Hagin got filled with the Holy Spirit, his vision was to preach only in America. But when he got filled with the Holy Spirit, his vision expanded. This is because the Holy Spirit is the One who expands our capacity to achieve.

When a man or woman is filled with the Holy Spirit you cannot limit their potential anymore. They have become a people of unlimited possibilities. The Bible says in Ephesians 3:20, “Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” This means that there is power in you right now energizing you for limitless success.

If you are filled with the Holy Spirit you cannot fail because your capacity for success is beyond what you can imagine. The Holy Spirit will always take you beyond your dreams. No matter how big your dreams may look to you, it is small to God. Believe in this limitless ability of God's Spirit that has been poured upon you for supernatural accomplishments.

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you for augmenting my potential by the power of the Holy Spirit. I thank you for you are able to do exceeding abundantly above all that I could ask or think, according to your power that is at work in me, therefore I know that you are taking me beyond my dreams even as I produce supernatural results in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read:
1 Corinthians 2:9-10, Matthew 17:20, Mark 9:23.

DOING THE WORD
Think possibilities.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION