Friday 23 October 2015

Divine Utterance 2

Divine utterance 2
“But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.”
Matthew 10:19-20

I want you to realize that, as a Christian, you are never alone. Your Comforter, the Holy Spirit, is always with you. For instance, if you ever need to preach the gospel to someone, or you were asked a question to explain your Christian beliefs and convictions, you do not need to worry concerning what you shall speak, because it will be given you in that same hour what you shall speak. Even if  you are to attend an oral interview. Do not be afraid. The Holy Spirit will help you know how to answer the questions as you ought to.

You may be reading for an exam or a test, no matter how difficult it may seem to be, you do not need to do any malpractice. Just trust the Holy Spirit to bring to your remembrance all that you have read. Do not forget that the Holy Spirit is your memory box.

2 Samuel 23:2(CEV) is your rhema for today,  “The Spirit of the LORD has told me what to say.” If you have any presentation to make, an oral interview to attend or a person to preach the gospel to, know that the Spirit of the Lord will tell you what to say. I pray that your ears will be awakened every morning and every moment to hear what the Spirit is saying to you in Jesus Name. Amen.

Confession:
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that all answers that I need are inside of me, because I have the Holy Spirit and all answers are inside of Him. I have a sound mind because the Holy Spirit is my memory box. I know what to say because the Holy Spirit speaks through me. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 45:1-2, Proverbs 22:11, Proverbs 15:23.

Doing the Word:
Thank the Lord for putting a word in due season on your lips today.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION