Friday 8 June 2018

Christ Brought The Fullness Of Authority.


“But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.”
Hebrews 2:9






Today I will like you to understand that nobody could walk in the fullness of  dominion until Jesus came. Joshua had glimpses of it; Elijah also had glimpses of it and so did Moses but they did not walk in the fullness thereof. So, God decided to bring us into the fullness of dominion by sending Jesus to die for us.  Why? It was because of sin that man could not walk in the fullness of authority. Therefore, Jesus had to be sent to die for our sins.


The Bible says in Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death; ...” This was why Jesus had to die as payment  for our sins so we could walk in the fullness of  authority.

Romans 3:23 says, “All have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” Sin made it impossible for man to live in the fullness of the glory of God. This is why the Bible tells us, “For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, …” Hebrews 2:10. Jesus, through His death, brought many sons unto glory. This is why the Bible also says in Colossians 1:27, “Christ in you, the hope of glory.”  Therefore, you received the potential to begin to function in the fullness of your dominion just like Christ when you get born again. So if you are not born again I encourage you to pray the prayer of salvation

O God, I come to you today. I know I am a sinner and have committed sins. But I believe in my heart that you died for me. You were buried for me, and you were raised from the dead on the third day for my justification.

I take you as my Lord and personal Saviour. I declare that I am saved. I am born again from this day forward in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare the Lordship of Jesus over my spirit, soul and body. Christ in me the hope of glory. Therefore I declare that I walk in the fullness of the dominion of Christ over satan, sin, sickness, weakness, disease, fear, death and hell.

For further study, read: 
John 1:16, Romans 8:29-30, Colossians 3:4

Doing the Word
Walk like someone who has been given the fullness of dominion in the face of life’s challenges.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION