Thursday 6 April 2017

Success dimensions 5

Success dimensions 5

“The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).”
John 10:10 (AMP)

The eighth dimension of success is that success is significance. This means that you are making a difference in your community, city, nation or the world as a whole. There are many ways you can make a difference? There are those who are making a difference by helping to meet the felt needs in society through charitable donations and works in helping the poor, sick, vulnerable and the less privileged.

The ninth dimension of success is that success is eternal. This means that you are fulfilling your destiny. Successful Paul said in 2 Timothy 4:7-8, “I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.” He was successful because he fulfilled his destiny.

Therefore just as there are nine fruits of the spirit and nine gifts of the spirit, there are also nine dimensions of success. So if you want to find out if you are successful, examine your life based on these nine dimensions of success.

The truly successful life that God wants for you is one of spiritual, physical, financial and social blessing. It is a life that includes salvation, joy, peace of mind, good relationships, health, financial ease, freedom, and much more.


Prayer.
Dear Father, I thank You for by Your grace, I am empowered to live a life of prosperity and health. I thank You because Your blessing is upon me indeed, my coast is enlarged, Your hand is upon me, I am exempted from all evil and sorrow, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Galatians 6:10, 1 Timothy 6:17-18, Hebrewas 13:16

Doing the Word.
Be a problem solver.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION