Thursday 13 April 2017

Search no further

Thursday, April    13th

Search no further

“For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?”    
Mark 8:36

There is a difference between accomplishment and fulfillment. The reason why many people are not fulfilled in life inspite of their achievements is because they have left out certain important elements of success.

If success is becoming all you were born to be, doing what you were born to do and having all you were born to have, then according to Revelations 4:11 that reveals that God has created all things for His pleasure; it means that if you are not living your life for God's purposes you will not be fulfilled no matter your accomplishments.

If you are going to begin to live for God's purposes you must understand that one of the reasons why God created you is to know Him. Therefore if you do not have a relationship with God or you have not received eternal life you cannot be fulfilled, something is actually missing in you.

In Matthew 19:16-21, when the young rich ruler came to Jesus, inspite of all his accomplishments something was still missing in his life.

He was not following the Master, in other words he had no relationship with Jesus. When this vacuum is not filled in the life of seemingly rich men and women it drives them to all kinds of addictions and vices because the richer and the greater your accomplishments in life without God, the more empty you become.

True fulfillment can only be found in God. Search no further because you can never find fulfillment in expensive cars, houses, shoes or clothes. Get your relationship right with God today. That is the first thing you must do to enjoy a fulfilling life. You can start by praying the prayer below.  
Prayer of salvation.
“O God, I believe in Jesus Christ. I believe that He is the Son of God. I believe that He died for my sins. I believe with all my heart that God raised Jesus Christ from the dead on the third day for my justification. I confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is my Lord. I take Him as my Lord and personal Saviour. Jesus, come into my heart, make me a new person. I receive eternal life and the love of God into my spirit even now. Amen.”

For further study, read:
Proverbs 28:16, Matthew 16:26, Luke 12:15-21

Doing the Word.
Do not be covetous.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION