Friday 8 June 2012

GOD MANIFESTED IN FLESH


“That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.” John 5:23

From the opening scripture, we can therefore say that; He that does not honor the Son does not honor the Father. The Father’s Name in Hebrew is Jehovah and the Name Jesus means, Jehovah is the Savior. So, when Jesus was born, the bible says that He shall be called Emmanuel in Matthew 1:21 which means; “God with us”. So Jesus was God manifested in the flesh. There is only one true God. Not three. There is only one but He is manifested in three. He manifests as the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. The bible says in; Isaiah 44:6 that; “Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.” This scripture lets us know that the redeemer of Israel and the first and the last is the Lord. God called Himself the first and the last. But Jesus addressed Himself also as the first and the last; that shows us again that Jesus Christ is God manifested in the flesh. (Revelation 1:8,17; Revelation 2:8). Isaiah 48:12 says; “Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last. Jesus said in John 14:7; “If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.” These were the words of Jesus.
So when I got saved, I was passionate about knowing Jesus, but I discovered that as I studied the word to know Jesus, I began to know the Father. So knowing Jesus will lead you to knowing the Father.

CONFESSION
Father, I acknowledge that Jesus Christ is your Son and He lives in me, therefore God lives in me and I in God.

DOING THE WORD
Honor the Son just in the same way you honor the Father.
Sing songs of worship and praise in love to Jesus today. By so doing, you are honouring the Father.

FURTHER STUDIES
For further study read:
1 John 2:23, John 15:23, 2 John 1:9, 1 John 4:15.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION