Wednesday 27 March 2013

Blessed according to knowledge.


“Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.” 1 Peter 3:9(KJV)
Your attitude is a revelation of your knowledge. Every time you act, you are expressing your knowledge. Every time you talk, you are revealing your level of knowledge.
How do you respond when someone does evil to you? Instead of avenging yourself, revenge with a blessing. I remember many years ago when I was in Benin, I taught my brethren how to overcome evil with good. It is important that you know that when identity is defined, destiny is determined. In other words, you are acting in conformity with the picture that you see of yourself.
God does not want you to act and function like the natural man. Who when you speak badly of him, he speaks badly of you. When you hurt him, he hurts you back. But he says that you should on the contrary bless. Why? Because you know that you have been called to inherit a blessing.
If you have the blessing functioning in your life, it will make you to become all that you were born to be. You will be able to do what you were born to do and you will be able to have what God has ordained for you to have irrespective of what anybody does against you.
So the blessed man cannot be disadvantaged, because he has the empowerment to be what he was born to be, to do what he was born to do and to have all that he was born to have. But if you lack this knowledge in your life, you will function beneath your calling.

CONFESSION
The blessing is functioning in my life today helping me become all I was born to be, empowering me to do what I was born to do and attracting to me all that I was born to have. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
 John 8:32, James 1:25.

DOING THE WORD
Do not avenge yourself because you are blessed. Nothing can work against you, therefore overcome evil with good.    

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION