Thursday 21 March 2013

A life of plenty.


“… With corn and wine have I sustained him …" Genesis 27:37(KJV)

The blessing brings you to a place of plenty. Say out loud, “The blessing is working on my behalf.”
The Bible tells us about Isaac, a blessed man. In Genesis 26, there was famine in the land and Isaac wanted to leave the land and go to Egypt, but God appeared unto him and said, “Go not down into Egypt; dwell in the land which I shall tell thee of: Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father” Genesis 26:2-3.

Then the Bible says in Genesis 26:6, “And Isaac dwelt in Gerar” In Genesis 26:12-14, the Bible says, “Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the LORD blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great: For he had possession of flocks, and possession of herds, and great store of servants: and the Philistines envied him.” Isaac took his seed and sowed it in a dry land where there was famine, there was no water, yet the seed germinated, grew, and produced fruit at the height of perfection which is an hundredfold. That means that the seed produced maximally in unfavorable conditions.

That tells you that the blessing on your life will work perfectly inspite of unfavorable conditions. That means that no matter how things are going; it can only turn out right. As a blessed man or woman, your life is not subject to the economic conditions and policies of the nation or state where you live. There was no water and there was no rain in the land where Isaac sowed his seed yet he reaped an hundred fold harvest. That tells you that you are not governed by the laws of this life. 

All you need to do is to learn to receive, function and flow with the blessing. Isaac received, functioned and flowed with the blessing, and as a result, the whole nation of the Philistines recognized him as a blessed man in one year. It’s your time.

CONFESSION
The blessing is on me therefore it is my time for multiplication, increase and dominion. I live a life of plenty by the effectual working of the blessing on my life. My life is not subject to the economic condition of the nation where I live. I function according to the heavenly supply of the blessing for God is my source even in unfavorable conditions. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Genesis 13:2, Job 42:12, Psalm 67:5-7, Psalm 112:1-3, 2 Corinthians 9:10-11.

DOING THE WORD
Speak God’s blessing over your business and write what you see yourself becoming in this season of plenty.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION