Friday 15 March 2013

Do you tithe? 1

“Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.”      Malachi 3:10(KJV)

When you tithe according to the scriptures, there is a blessing that prevents misfortune added unto your life. Then the Lord goes on to say in Malachi 3:11, “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.”

The Bible says that as a tither, the devourer shall not be able to destroy the fruit of your ground, neither shall there be any miscarriage among your vine, much more in your life. The Bible says in Psalm 128:3, “Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house …” This is what tithing would do for you.

The tithe is ten percent of your income. As you give it to the Lord, don’t think that you are helping God because He doesn’t need money. The gold that we count as precious in this life is like the dust in heaven. The pearls women are seeking to wear on their necks is what we will use to make our gate in heaven. So, you are not helping God when you give your tithe, you are helping yourself.

When you are a tither, you are going to be so rich and so blessed that nobody will be able to say, “I made you rich.” If you will learn to tithe, you will minimize your warfare by 80 percent. Make up your mind that you are going to be a tither. When you tithe, you activate the blessing and that blessing can give you whatever you need. There are two primary things the tithe will do for you: it will bring you provision and protection. It will also affect your reproductive health.

God said to me, He said, “Learning how to receive, function and flow in the blessing is the key to having all your goals and dreams fulfilled.” 

CONFESSION
I am a hearer and a doer of the word of God. As I give my tithe consistently, thank you Father because you have poured out on me a blessing that I won’t have room enough to receive. The devourer is rebuked concerning my finances, my health, my body and all that I lay my hands to do. I am blessed to be a blessing until all the families of the earth have been blessed. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Deuteronomy 28:11-13.  

DOING THE WORD 
If you are not a tither, please begin to tithe today and you will begin to experience the blessings of the tither.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION