Thursday 26 November 2015

Consecration activates favour

Consecration activates favour.
“But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king's meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself. Now God had brought Daniel into favour and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.”
Daniel 1:8-9

Our opening scripture shows us that consecration activates favour. In Ruth Chapter one, you will read about Ruth and Orpah who were both daughters-in-law of Noami. They were married to Noami’s sons who were, at this time,  dead.

Orpah chose to return to her people but Ruth chose not to leave Noami but to go with her wherever she went. When she made that consecration saying in Ruth 1:16-17, “… Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God: Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.” When Ruth consecrated herself that way, she stepped into favour and she finally got remarried.

The Bible says in Proverbs 14:9(MSG), “The stupid ridicule right and wrong, but a moral life is a favored life.”

Instruction.
I encourage you to consecrate yourself to God again today to live a morally upright life.

For further study, read:
Psalm 141:4, 2 Corinthians 6:14-18, 2 Corinthians 7:1.


Doing the Word
Maintain your moral integrity. It activates favour.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION