Saturday 7 November 2015

Strategic Advantage

Strategic advantage.
“And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.”
 Romans 8:28

To favour equally means to give someone a strategic advantage. This means that when the favour of God is upon your life, you cannot be disadvantaged. Wherever you are, you will be loved and you will continue to experience progress and new levels of success.

For instance, when Joseph was in Potiphar's house, he was made the boss. When he got into prison, he was still made the boss and when he got into the palace, he was made ruler over all Egypt. This is because the man or woman that has the favour of God upon his life would thrive wherever he goes no matter how favourable or unfavourable that place might be.

Be conscious of favour. When you are conscious of favour you will not be a complainer. Instead, you will be confident, knowing that all things will work together for your good. Even when unpleasant circumstances happen around you, you must maintain that favourable disposition, knowing that it will turn out for your good.

Any evil planned against you will end up giving you a strategic advantage because of the favour of God upon your life. This was the kind of understanding Joseph had, and he said to his brothers in Genesis 45:4-5, 8. “And Joseph said unto his brethren, Come near to me, I pray you. And they came near. And he said, I am Joseph your brother, whom ye sold into Egypt. Now therefore be not grieved, nor angry with yourselves, that ye sold me hither: for God did send me before you to preserve life. So now it was not you that sent me hither, but God: and he hath made me a father to Pharaoh, and lord of all his house, and a ruler throughout all the land of Egypt.”

Prayer:
 Dear Father, I thank you because your favour has given me strategic advantage in the midst of negative occurrences. You cause all things to work together for my good because I love you, and because I am called according to your purpose, in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 30:5, Romans 8:37, 2 Corinthians 4:17-18.

Doing the Word:
If you are experiencing any challenge right now do not fret, it will turn out for your good. It is a positioning.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION