Friday 22 January 2016

Activate divine supply

Friday, January  22nd
Activate divine supply.

“So do not start worrying: 'Where will my food come from? or my drink? or my clothes?'”
 Matthew 6:31(GNB)

God tells us not to worry because those who  worry or complain have their faith in their ability. If you find a person that complains and says things like, “How am I going to survive now that they have not paid us?”, such a person believes that he will not be able to survive unless his salary is paid. It shows that his faith is in his ability or the money he worked for. He forgets that God has not called us to depend on our salary but in His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

The man who depends on his salary can still be in lack because his salary was never intended to meet all his needs. All your needs can only be met by God. This is why you must be connected financially to God. Partner with the kingdom of God in giving because that is one sure way of activating divine supply.

Philippians 4:15-20(CEV) say, “My friends at Philippi, you remember what it was like when I started preaching the good news in Macedonia.

After I left there, you were the only church that became my partner by giving blessings and by receiving them in return. Even when I was in Thessalonica, you helped me more than once. I am not trying to get something from you, but I want you to receive the blessings that come from giving. I have been paid back everything, and with interest. I am completely satisfied with the gifts that you had Epaphroditus bring me. They are like a sweet-smelling offering or like the right kind of sacrifice that pleases God. I pray that God will take care of all your needs with the wonderful blessings that come from Christ Jesus! May God our Father be praised forever and ever. Amen.”

Confession
In the Name of Jesus, I declare according to Philippians 4:19 that my God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Amen.

For further study, read:
Proverbs 11:25, 2 Corinthians 8:1-7,
2 Corinthians 9:6-12.

Doing the Word
Partner with the gospel financially.





0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION