Thursday 28 January 2016

What do you see?

Thursday, January  28th
What do you see?

“After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward. And Abram said, Lord GOD, what wilt thou give me, seeing I go childless …”
Genesis 15:1-2

God spoke to Abram prior to this time in Genesis 13:16 that his seed will be as the dust of the earth, yet we see Abram speaking to God in our opening scripture that he is going childless. This means he was not seeing the possibility of having a child.

Therefore I want to use this to teach you that a prolonged condition is based on a mindset or a way of thinking. If a situation continues for a long time, do not blame the situation because the Bible says as he thinketh in his heart, so is he. So, instead of getting angry with God or the situation, change your thinking.

How are you seeing your life, marriage, health, ministry, children, circumstances, etc.? The way you see the various areas of your life to a large extent will determine your expectation. Your expectation reveals your faith and your faith will determine what you get.

So from today, I encourage you to choose to begin to think and see (visualize) the future that is consistent with what God has said to you in His Word. This is important because the future that you see is the future that will be.

Confession
According to the Word of the Lord, I choose to call and see myself and all that concerns me the way God sees me. I refuse to consider all contrary evidence; they are temporary and they are subject to change and align to the Word of God concerning me, in Jesus' Name.

For further study, read:
Genesis 13:14-15, Philippians 4:8, Hebrews 12:1-2.


Doing the Word
Whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.






0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION