Saturday 13 July 2019

A WORD IN DUE SEASON (SATURDAY 13th JULY 2019)



Choose To Serve God

“But if you refuse to serve the Lord, then choose today whom you will serve. Would you prefer the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates? Or will it be the gods of the Amorites in whose land you now live? But as for me and my family, we will serve the Lord."                  Joshua 24:15 (NLT).

The second important decision that can determine your destiny is your decision to serve God.

Exodus 23:25 says, “And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.” This reveals that when you made a choice to serve God you made a choice to be blessed. Your decisions determine your outcomes, so if you do not like your outcomes then check your decisions.

According to Exodus 23:25, God is saying that if you serve Him, your health will become His priority. After E.W Kenyon got saved, he was struggling with the call of God upon his life and he had tuberculosis. Amazingly, someone came to him after he accepted his call and he was healed. His decision to answer his call led to his healing.

When you make your decision to serve God the Bible says, “There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. I will send my fear before thee, and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come, and I will make all thine enemies turn their backs unto thee.” Exodus 23:26-27. When you make your decision to serve God, these blessings become automatic in your life.

Prayer.
Dear Father in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I declare by faith that I belong to You; spirit, soul and body. Today, I receive grace to serve the Lord wherever He wants me to serve. In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I declare that the Blessing of God will rest upon me and my children as I serve. Holy Spirit, help me stay consistent in my service of the Lord, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Deuteronomy 11:13-14, Job 36:11, Isaiah 1:19.

Doing the Word.
If you are struggling with the call of God upon your life, I encourage you to answer your call today.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION