Saturday 27 July 2019

A WORD IN DUE SEASON FRIDAY 27th JULY 2019

Fulfill Your Destiny

“For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.”
2 Timothy 4:6-8.

From our opening scripture today, we are able to see that Paul was able to finish his course and the end of the destiny God had for him before he died. If he had died earlier, he would not have finished that which God assigned him to do, that was why Paul always prayed and urged the believers to pray for him as well as seen in 2 Thessalonians 3:1-3, “Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you: And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith. But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.”

I encourage you to pray for your family, other believers, your leaders and pastors so that they are preserved from evil and be able to finish their course. This is important because if anyone dies before his or her time, their destiny is aborted. The right time to pass on to glory is when you have finished your course and have fulfilled the destiny God has for you. If you have not done that, God has promised you in His Word, “With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.” Psalm 91:16. So, keep living out your destiny and become all that God wants you to be, do all that God wants you to do and have all that God wants you to have.

Instruction.
Please read Psalm 79:11-12 and pray that every member of your family or church is preserved from untimely death in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Psalm 118:17, 2 Timothy 4:17-18, Jude 1:24.

Doing the Word
Read Colossians 4:17 and receive grace to finish your course without reproach.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION