Wednesday 26 February 2014

Prayer of Salvation

If you have not yet made Jesus the Lord of your life, we encourage you to pray this prayer:

"O God, I come to you today. I know am a sinner and have committed sins. But I believe in my heart that you died for me, you were buried for me, and you were raised from the dead on the third day for my justification.

I take you as my Lord and personal Saviour. I declare that I am saved, I am born again from this day forward. In Jesus Name. Amen."

We say congratulations to you. You are now a born again child of God and we will like to help you grow spiritually so get in touch with us through any of our contacts below:

0803 382 7072, 0805 120 4708, 0806 627 6707. Please add +234 if you are calling from outside Nigeria. We will like to hear from you. God bless you. 

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION