Thursday 1 December 2016

To bless.

Thursday, December 1st.
To bless.

“And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.”
Genesis 1:28

In Hebrew, the word bless or blessing means 'to speak well of' or 'to pronounce upon'. Do you know that there are words that God has spoken over your life? God has spoken well of you; these words refer to the blessings that He has pronounced over your life in His Word because every child of God has been called to inherit a blessing according to 1 Peter 3:9.

Therefore, how are you going to see those words of blessing that God has spoken over your life already come to pass or manifested? Those blessings will only come to pass in your life when you speak them forth just as God has spoken concerning you. It is important you understand this principle because God works with His Word.

God's works are always linked with His Word. Jesus said in John 14:10, “Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.” The Message Bible puts it this way, “Don't you believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I speak to you aren't mere words. I don't just make them up on my own. The Father who resides in me crafts each word into a divine act.” God does nothing until He says it. So until you start speaking what God has said concerning you, it will not be manifested. Therefore, as you proclaim the Word of blessing, God confirms it in your life.

Confession.
I declare in the Name of Jesus, that I am what God says I am, I have what God says I have and I can do what God says I can do. I am strong; the Word of God abides in me. I have overcome the wicked one. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me.

For further study, read:
2 Corinthians 4:13, 1 Timothy 6:12-13, Isaiah 57:19.

Doing the Word.
Keep declaring the Words that God has spoken concerning you in the Bible.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION