Saturday 24 December 2016

Where is your trust?

Saturday,  December  24th.
Where is your trust?

“Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.”
Psalm 20:7-8

If your trust is not in God to provide, you will experience lack. So the reason many are lacking is because they are not trusting in God to provide anymore. All their trust and confidence is now in their salary to provide for them. Therefore, the salary that is supposed to just be a channel has become their source; such that all their heart is so dependent on their salary and no longer in God who gave them the job in the first place. Some even find it difficult to tithe when they receive their salary because they no longer trust God to provide, forgetting that their salary was not meant to meet all their needs.

The Bible says in Philippians 4:19, “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” So my needs are not met according to my salary, they are met according to God's riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Therefore, I have all my needs met.

Those who trust in their salary to meet all their needs have now become stranded and in debt because their 'god salary' has not been paid. If all your trust and confidence is in your salary, you are serving mammon and not God. Therefore, for you to enjoy provision irrespective of circumstances you must make God your only source and  resource.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I submit my heart to you to trust you above all else. I take you as my source and only resource for the supply of all my needs. Therefore, I have all my needs met in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
1 Kings 17:1-6, I Kings 17:7-16, Psalm 34:10.

Doing the Word.
If you trust in God stop troubling men.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION