Wednesday 25 April 2018

His Presence Unlocks Favour

A WORD IN DUE SEASON

Wednesday, April 25th, 2018

His Presence Unlocks Favour.

“And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand.”
Genesis 39:2-3

The presence of God in your life gives you favour. Our opening scripture shows us that Joseph had favour and rospered in a foreign land because he carried the presence of God with him. That is what the presence of God can also do for you in your life as a Christian if you will be
conscious of it.

Proverbs 16:15 (ESV) says, “In the light of a king's face there is life, and his favor is like the clouds that bring the spring rain.” This shows that every time I spend with God, I am unlocking favour. That is why when you spend time in the presence of God, it will release prosperity.

In the Lord's face there is life. So when the Lord's face shines on you; that is favour coming on you.
Numbers 6:25 (AMP) says, “The Lord make His face to shine upon and enlighten you and be gracious (kind, merciful, and giving favor) to you;”

Psalm 84:7 says, “They go from strength to strength, every one of them in Zion appeareth before God.”

The word strength in the verse above is from the Hebrew word, 'chayil' which means prosperity, wealth, etc. This means that they go from prosperity to prosperity and from wealth to wealth those who appear before the Lord. Therefore, every time in the presence of the Lord should lead to an increase of wealth in your life. Praise God.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that the grace for giving and a selfless commitment to you rest upon me mightily, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare over my life according to the Word of God that the blessing is upon me. I am kept and preserved from all evil. The Lord causes His face to shine upon me and He has given me His peace. Peace in my heart. Peace in my home. Peace in my finances and even peace with my enemies, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Genesis 21:22, Genesis 26:24, 28, 1 Samuel 18:14 (NIV).

Doing the Word
Practice the presence of God; by praying and meditating on the Word of God under your breath or in your heart throughout the day.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION