Monday 30 April 2018

The Blessing

A WORD IN DUE SEASON

Monday, April 30th, 2018

The Blessing.

“The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them.”
Numbers 6:24-27.

Today, I pray for you as a man sent from God that whatever you need for your assignment this year will enter your hands in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I pray for you that as you begin to apply the things that you have learnt in this month's devotional, may you experience speed in all you do.

I pray that everything that has been out of place in your life, will begin to fall into place, in the Name of Jesus.

I pray for you that whatever would have taken you a long time to get will come into your hands suddenly, in the Name of Jesus. May you begin to experience sudden miracles. May doors that have been shut against you open suddenly. May the visa you applied for come suddenly. May your appointed one show up suddenly. May you conceive suddenly. May your house be completed suddenly. May your admission come suddenly, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

Declaration.
Father in the Name of Jesus, I declare by faith that I am favoured. The favour of God is working in my life. I am surrounded by the shield of favour, in the Name of Jesus. The Lord has favoured me. I have found favour with God and with men in the Name of Jesus. In my going out there is favour. In my coming in there is favour. In my lying down there is favour. In my rising up there is favour. The favour of God is at work in my life, in the Name of Jesus. I am blessed. I am highly favoured. All things work together for my good because I am favoured. In the Name of Jesus, the favour of God is working mightily in my life. Great favour is on my life, in the Name of Jesus. Thank you Father, for I have found favour with all people. Amen.

For further study, read:
Deuteronomy 28:1-13.

Doing the Word
Keep making these confessions over your life.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION