Tuesday 18 February 2020

Continue In The Word 2



"If ye abide in me, and my words abide in ye, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you."  John 15:7.


The word 'abide' in our opening scripture is from the Greek word 'meno,' which means abide, remain, continue to be present, etc. This means that God wants you to abide, remain, continue to be present in Him and He wants His Words to abide, remain, and continue to be present in you. Seeing to it that the Word of God abides in you is your responsibility. If you are a child of God, do not leave your life to chance. Continue in the Word of God and use it to change your circumstances and transport yourself to the future God desires for you.

I will like to share with you the story of a man of God in America who spoke about how God said to him one day, "You are limiting me by your small thinking." Psalm 78:41 lets us know that they limited the Holy One of Israel. The Lord said to him, "I want you to get on more stations, but you are limiting me with your thinking." Hence, he gathering scriptures on prosperity and started studying and meditating on them. As he did, not only was he able to get on more stations as God wanted him to but God also touched the hearts of his partners, and money kept coming into his ministry. Notice that money didn't come in until he changed his thinking.

Therefore, stop blaming God for the change and progress you have not seen. Realize today that you are responsible for where you are, so get into the Word of God and continue in it until you see the change you desire. Until you do that, God is not obligated to you.

Confession.
In the Name of Jesus, I declare that He who has begun the good work in me will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ. I declare that I am getting greater and greater, I am getting stronger and stronger. My path is shinning brighter and brighter unto the perfect day, in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
Mark 4:24 (AMP), Colossians 3:16, Job 23:12.

Doing the Word
Meditate and act on 1 Timothy 4:15, "Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all."

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,
         +2348051204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION