Saturday 8 February 2020

Set Clear Goals 2




“For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: 
…” 
Isaiah 9:6.


Most times when I write my goals, I write 
them out in the present tense as though they have already come to pass yet they 
are in the future.

For instance, if I am writing a five or ten year goal, I write them in present tense stating what I have and what I have done. Writing my goals that way is 
calling those things that be not as though they were. I learnt that from God because the Bible says in Romans 4:17, “(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.”

In our opening scripture, when the Lord was 
writing about the Messiah, He said, “For unto us a 
child is born, unto us a son is given: …” At the time that was written, the child was not yet born neither was the Son given but it was written in the present. That is the same thing I am practicingwhen I write down my goals and they always come to pass as I have written to the glory of God. You too can begin to clearly write out your goals in the same way.

Instruction.
Read 1 Chronicles 29:25 and 2 Chronicles 1:1 and 
ask God to magnify you exceedingly throughout 
this year in the sight of all people. Ask Him to 
take you to levels you have never been before.

For further study, read:
Genesis 17:4-5, Jeremiah 1:5-10, Acts 26:15-19

Doing the Word
Even though you expect your goals to happen in 
the future, clearly write them out in present 
tense so you can see and imagine them.

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,
         +2348051204708.


0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION