Sunday 2 February 2020

What Is Success? 2



“Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it
is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.”

Hebrews 10:7.

On the day I got my commission; the 5th of
April, 1996, I was in a meeting and the Lord 
spoke to me saying, “Never measure
success by outward standards, but by inward
fulfillment.” In other words, people look at the
symbols of success and never understand what
success really is.

Success is not a car, a house or having more money.
Those are symbols of success. True success is
accomplishing goals in the direction of your Godgiven
destiny. This means that no matter the kind of
car you drive, the house you live in or how much
money you have, if you are not accomplishing the
goals in the direction of your God-given destiny,
you are a failure from God's perspective.

The ultimate measure of success is whether you
fulfilled the purpose for which you were born. The
questions you need to ask yourself as you journey
in success are the following; “Am I becoming who
God wants me to be?” “Am I doing what God wants
me to do?” Am I getting what God wants me to have?”
 I encourage you to examine yourself and
make the necessary adjustments so you can be truly
successful.

Prayer.
Dear Father, I ask that You cause me to stand
perfect and complete in all Your will for my life,
in Jesus' Name. Amen.

For further study, read:
John 4:34, John 6:38, John 17:4.

Doing the Word
Please, prayerfully write down the following by
answering these questions; “Who does God
want me to be at the end of this year?” “What am
I supposed to have accomplished by the end of
this year in the direction of my destiny?” “What
am I supposed to have by the end of this year as
a result of becoming and doing what God wants
me to be and do?”

To order for a hard copy of "A Word In Due Season"
Call: +2348033827072,
         +2348951204708.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION