Sunday 8 September 2013

DONT BELIEVE A LIE

“Destruction has overtaken my people because they have no knowledge …” Hosea 4:6(BBE)

Demonic oppression begins with error in reasoning. Before an individual is oppressed by demons, he or she must have believed the wrong doctrine.

For instance, I want you to think back, when you were a little child, when you were told frightening stories, you began to have fears in that area because you believed the stories that you were told. So when you went to sleep, you began to have nightmares because of the horrible stories that have been sown into your heart.

For example, a little child born in Europe that does not know what is called juju, and has no idea about it. If you go to him and try to frighten him by telling him, “juju will catch you.” Instead of responding with fear and dread, the little child will laugh and play with it. But you will certainly not get the same response from a local boy from a traditional village in Africa whose reasoning has been corrupted with erroneous teachings about such things.

So do not allow satan to corrupt your mind and make you believe a lie concerning who you are in Christ.

For instance, the Bible says in Mark 16:17-18, “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.”          

Every Christian can cast out devils in the Name of Jesus. Every Christian can speak with new tongues. As a Christian if it ever happened that you drank any deadly thing, it should not hurt you. Every Christian can lay hands on the sick and they will recover.

Let this be your reality because it is your heritage in Christ.

CONFESSION
 Dear Father, I choose to pattern my life according to the truth of your Word revealed to me today. I declare that I am who God says I am, I can do what He says I can do and I have what He says I have. Amen.

For further study read: 
Luke 10:17-19, Psalm 91:11-13, Acts 28:3-6.

DOING THE WORD
Only call yourself what God calls you.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION