Monday 9 September 2013

You are immune from evil

“Blessed art thou in thy coming in, and blessed art thou in thy going out.” Deuteronomy 28:6(YLT)

From our opening scripture, it is clear to us that every child of God has been immune from evil. No evil is supposed to happen to you, be it in your coming in or when you are going out. You have been totally excluded from all evil.

Therefore, make up your mind that your path is free from all accidents. If you've had accidents in the past, make up your mind that it will not happen anymore. That will no more be your experience because the Bible says, “Blessed art thou in thy coming in, and blessed art thou in thy going out.”

One day the Lord asked me, “Have you ever had an accident?” And I answered, no. Then He asked again, “When my disciples were faced with the storm, did they come out alive?” I answered, “yes.” Then He said to me, “Don't ever think of having an accident.”

You may want to argue and say that the disciples of Jesus were spared from the storm in their own time because Jesus was there with them.

But Jesus said to you in Matthew 28:20, “… and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.”

This means that Jesus is also with you always. Therefore, do not ever expect to have an accident. Use this consciousness to cast down every error in your thinking that has made you a victim of negative circumstances which could have been avoided if only you have girded your mind with the truth of the gospel.

PRAYER
Dear Father I thank you because your Word is my light and my shield against all the wiles of the enemy. I declare that I am the blessed of the Lord both when I am going out and when I am coming in. I am completely immune from all evil in Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
Psalm 121:1-8, Proverbs 3:23, Isaiah 27:3, Psalm 91:5-10, Job 5:19-27, 2 Timothy 4:18.

DOING THE WORD
Meditate on Deuteronomy 28:6.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION