Monday 30 September 2013

Walk in Love 2

“Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you.” 1 John 3:13(KJV).

From our opening scripture, the word of God is telling you today not to be surprised if the world hates you. The world hates you because they are in darkness. 1 John 3:14 says, “We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.”

The reason why death has had dominion over a lot of persons is because of hatred and bitterness in their hearts. Living with hatred and bitterness in your heart will open you up to sickness and disease. And also, one of the reasons why sickness has lingered in the bodies of some persons is because of bitterness. If you will forgive today, you will experience genuine health.

1 John 3:15 says, “Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.” If you continue to walk in hatred, unforgiveness and anger, you will find out that the life of God in you will not dominate your body. So, I encourage you to forgive today.

A Jewish Rabbi told his people that if they can forgive twice that will be great, but Peter asked the Lord in Matthew 18:21, “… Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?” When Peter asked till seven times? Probably he expected commendation from Jesus, but Jesus said unto him in Matthew 18:22, “I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.” In other words, you will have to keep on forgiving and forgiving.

If you will deal with unforgiveness and bitterness in your heart, you will not need long prayers and fasting to be free. Just  forgive all those people you are bitter against.

PRAYER
Today, I let go of every person who I have been bitter against in my heart. I choose to forgive them of every wrong which they have done to me. Dear Father, I thank you because your love fills my heart and you teach me how to walk with all men in love and wisdom. In Jesus Name. Amen.

For further study read: 
Matthew 6:12, 14-15, Matthew 18:15-17,
Colossians 3:12-15.

FINAL WORD
"In a word, what I'm saying is, Grow up. You're kingdom subjects. Now live like it. Live out your God-created identity. Live generously and graciously toward others, the way God lives toward you.
Matthew 5:48(MSG)

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION