Saturday 14 September 2013

Empowered for all things

“I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” Philippians 4:13(KJV) 

From our opening scripture, the Bible is telling us that we can do all things through Christ which empowers us. This means you should live your life every day conscious of the reality that you have been empowered by Christ for all things.

Philippians 4:13 in the Amplified translation reads thus, “I have strength for all things in Christ who empowers me [I am ready for anything, and equal to anything, through Him who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ sufficiency.]” In other words, there is nothing you cannot handle.

I want you to make this confession, say: “I am self sufficient in Christ sufficiency.” So no matter what you are faced with, I want you to know that you can handle it by the sufficiency of Christ in you.

Philippians 4:13 in the Message translation reads thus; “Whatever I have, wherever I am, I can make it through anything in the One who makes me who I am.” I want you to know that no matter what comes against you, you can make it through Christ who makes you who you are.

2 Corinthians 3:5 says, “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God” Praise God.

CONFESSION
I declare that “I have strength for all things in Christ who empowers me [I am ready for anything, I am equal to anything, I can make it through anything through Him who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ sufficiency.]” Amen.

For further study read:
Isaiah 40:29-31, Psalm 29:11, Psalm 28:6-8, Psalm 68:35.

DOING THE WORD
Stop complaining and start living your life conscious of the reality that you have been empowered for all things.

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION