Wednesday 4 September 2013

A very present help in trouble.

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
Psalm 46:1(KJV).

Our opening scripture lets us know that there is a day of trouble, and it comes to everybody. It comes to the rich and the poor, the strong and the weak, the educated and the illiterate. So it is important for you to know what to do in the evil day.

You may be going through an evil day right now, not knowing what you are supposed to do. But 1 Corinthians 10:13 says, “There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.” So, if that evil comes to you in form of a temptation, challenge or a problem, know that it is not peculiar to you, it is common to man. It comes to everybody.

Psalm 91:15 says, “He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.” Now the Bible tells you to call on the Lord and He will answer. He is right there with you and He will deliver you and honour you in Jesus Name. Amen.

Isaiah 43:1 says, “When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.” Notice from the above scripture that the bible repeatedly says, “when thou passest through”. He used the word 'when', He did not use the word 'if' which is conditional. So, there is a day that trouble is going to come, but God is saying, He will be with you to deliver you, for He is a very present help in trouble. So, be rest assured knowing that whatever comes against you cannot destroy you because God is with you.

CONFESSION
Dear Father, I thank you because I cannot be defeated because greater is He that is in  me than He that is in the world. Father I thank you because I know that your presence with me has made me indestructible no matter what comes against me. In Jesus Name.

For further study read: 
Psalm 91:1-16.

DOING THE WORD
No matter what comes against you, put on the whole armour of God that you may stand in the evil day. (Ephesians 6:13-17)

0 comments:

Follow us on twitter

NEW VISION